Sand Volleyball Social with HTXoutdoors
No experience required. Play, socialize, meet like-minded people!
No Experience Required
Meet Like-Minded People
Some people come to the volleyball social and don't play volleyball! The main point is to start meeting people who are interested in outdoor activities, exploring Houston and traveling.
The volleyball and ping pong are there to give you something to start a conversation with. Need some tips on starting a conversation?
- Have you played a game yet? Did your team win?
- Are you an HTXoutdoors member? Do you like the club?
- What other outdoor activities are you interested in?
- Is this your first event or have you been to other events?
- Why did you decide to come to this event?
And since these are suggestions for you to ask, you can practice your response before the event in case someone asks you. 😀
Try an event for free
Meet people with similar interests at an HTXoutdoors event!
We did the work for you and found a great place to hang out on Friday night! Many people think they are in the wrong place when arrive for the first time, but you're not! We've been going to Sideout Volleybar since 2017 and love it!
- Large parking lot (check for White Oak Music Hall concert first)
- No Experience Required (we alternate 6 on 6 and 4 on 4)
- Free! We're waiving the $5 free play fee for you!
- Free pitcher of beer for the first team who wins a game!
- Meet new people who want to get active and explore Houston!
- It's more than just happy hour... come out and try something new!
Frequently Asked Questions
Need help? Check out the answers to the most asked questions.
Let's get started!
Leave the logistics to us so all you have to do it enjoy the ride.