Life has a way of making us start over every few years. Move to a new city, start a new job, relationship status changes, friends stop wanting to do things… and even just wanting to change the routine you’ve been stuck in for awhile now.
But how do make you new friends who actually want to do the same things you do? It seems to get harder with each passing day.
That’s where we can help!
If you’re looking for friends who:
- Want to get out of the house and explore Houston
- Have similar interests such as hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, etc
- Want to try new things even if they don’t really know where to start
- Don’t cancel on you last minute, even if they were the ones who invited you first!
- Want to Travel around the US and Internationally
- And much much more!
Then you’re in the right place.
- Join us as we talk about how to make new friends even if:
- You’re nervous about going places by yourself
- You’re an introvert or are shy around new people
- You’re not sure if you can keep up
- It’s been a while since you’ve been active
- And even if you’ve never done activities like hiking, biking or camping before!
PLUS…. You don’t even have to leave the house (yet) because this one is online! 😀
Event Date & Time:
- Date: September 17, 2019
Time: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Add to calendar