Fun and relaxing! Let's have a game night!
Member Only Information: (log-in to view):
Let's have a game evening at "my place". The RV park I'm in had pretty good amenities. Pool table, ping pong table, and shuffleboard. Just outside is a full kitchen (gas grill, burner, sink, fridge, ice) and firepit. Plus hot tub! 😀
The rec room closes at 10pm so unlike most of the events I hold at "my place" this one will not go into the night. 🙁
What to bring:
- Bring your board games, card games, etc.
- Camping chair
- Whatever you want to drink. There is a fridge, so you don't need a cooler.
- Potluck item: Since there is an outdoor kitchen, let's do a potluck again! I'll grill chicken thighs & legs. Please bring a side. Many people go for chips, so here are some ideas for diversity. remember, you don't have to bring enough for everyone! When everyone brings enough for a few people, there is more than enough food.
- premade (or homemade if you desire 🙂 ), Mashed Potatoes, Mac & Cheese
- a bag of green beans, broccoli, or brussel sprouts - we can sauté them up in the outdoor kitchen. I'll have pans, oils, and spices
- Hummus, salsa and guac with pita chips, corn chips, veggies do better than potato chips & doritos.
- Cheese & crackers (we can throw a brie cheese on the grill and top it with a glaze....yum!)
- Fresh bread
How to find the group:
The rec center is the main building as soon as you go through the gate. Walk to the left, toward the pool. You'll see an outdoor kitchen. If we're not right there, go around to the back of the building, and you should see us inside.
Where to Park:
There are several spots right around the main building. If those are full, you'll have to drive around the park lake. Look for actual parking spots. The concrete spots are for RVs, and you can't park there.
Gate Code: 0021#8333*
Dog-Friendly? No - we'll likely play games inside, and dogs are not allowed.
Event Date & Time:
- Date: January 28, 2023
Time: Members Only