With all of the rain we got throughout the year, we've haven't checked out all of the memorial park trails yet. So let's head back to the park for a night hike, and hopefully the full moon will show itself.
What to Bring:
- Water - you still need to drink when it's cold outside 🙂
- A head lamp or light source. Even when the full moon is out, the trails get dark at this time of the year.
- Warm clothes. Dress in layers!
- Bug Spray - hopefully not too much of a problem with this cold front but you never know.
- A dish to share if you're staying for the picnic afterwards
- Beverages of your choice - Beer and Wine okay but no glass.
Afterwards, let's have a dinner at Canyon Creek.
Dog Friendly; Kid Friendly
Did you know you can bring a guest to most events? Bring a friend with you to the members only full moon hike. Just select 2 when you RSVP below. If you signup for 1 spot and you want to add a friend later, just RSVP for 1 more. We'll see it on the back-end even though your name only appears once in the RSVP list.
Event Date & Time:
- Date: January 30, 2018
Time: Members Only