With all of the rain we got throughout the year, we've haven't checked out all of the memorial park trails yet. So let's head back to the park for a night hike, and hopefully the full moon will show itself.
What to Bring:
- Water - you still need to drink when it's cold outside 🙂
- A head lamp or light source. Even when the full moon is out, the trails get dark at this time of the year.
- Warm clothes. Dress in layers!
- Bug Spray - hopefully not too much of a problem with this cold front but you never know.
- A dish to share if you're staying for the picnic afterwards
- Beverages of your choice - Beer and Wine okay but no glass.
Afterwards, let's have a picnic in the park. The rugby fields are usually lit and they are slightly away from the name road. No glass, not open fires. (if you want to cook something... we can probably have a gas grill or bring charcoal for one the grills provided by the park.
Dog Friendly; Kid Friendly
Did you know you can bring a guest to most events? Bring a friend with you to the members only full moon hike. Just select 2 when you RSVP below. If you signup for 1 spot and you want to add a friend later, just RSVP for 1 more. We'll see it on the back-end even though your name only appears once in the RSVP list.
Event Date & Time:
- Date: March 1, 2018
Time: Members Only