Camping near Houston... just 1 hour away!
It's a perfect time to go camping in Houston! Warm during the day, cool at night. And plenty of outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, yoga. Even put a SUP or kayak in the lake.
About this trip:
- Close to Houston. Only 1 hour away!
- In the woods.
- Hot Dutch Oven meals
- Hiking trails along the 128 mile Lone Star Hiking Trail
- 20 miles of mountain biking ONLY trails. (How often do you ride without hikers!)
- Plus, plenty of space for hammocks, yoga, and just relaxing outdoors.
Log in to keep reading:
Who is HTXoutdoors?
If you have been looking for a group to explore Houston, do outdoor activities and meet people with similar interests, you have finally found it!
We are Houstonians (new, original and somewhere in between) in our 20’s & 30’s and we love the outdoors!
With a zest for adventure, we have day trips, weekend trips & international trips. So if you have 2 weeks of vacation or “unlimited”…you can find new adventures to fit your schedule.
Come out and meet others interested in hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, rock climbing and more! It’s a good chance to meet each other. It’s an even better chance to plan some adventures.
Event Date & Time:
- Date: December 13, 2019 - December 15, 2019
Time: Members Only
|The 1 Tent 1 person ($68.00 (USD)) is available to members only. On Sale|
|The 1 Tent 2 people ($130.00 (USD)) is available to members only. On Sale|
|The Guest 1 Person ($85.00 (USD)) is available to members only. On Sale|
* Please note that a maximum number of 2 tickets can be purchased for this event per order.